Alpadis Group is looking for a dynamic Head of Corporate Services to join their office in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Company set-up and registration, including preparation of constitutional documents.
- Organise and attend general meetings of directors and shareholders and prepare/file minutes/resolutions accordingly.
- Maintain statutory filings and ensure proper statutory records, including preparation and submission of annual returns and corporate changes.
- Liaise with clients, government bodies and other related service providers, including auditors and tax agents.
- Update and maintain information databases.
- Keep abreast with the developments in corporate law, relevant regulations and best corporate governance practices.
- Assist in collection of receivables from clients.
- Support business development efforts in the region
- Other ad-hoc assignments from time to time.
- Qualified as a member of MAICSA and a licensed Company Secretary with a practicing certificate from SSM.
- Degree/Advance Diploma/ Diploma of Law, Accounting or Business Management or Business Administration.
- Well-versed with the Companies Act 2016 and the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad Listing Requirements
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- PC proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point.
- Minimum of 5 years of client servicing experience in the area of corporate services
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong follow-through skills – must be dependable, proactive and prompt.
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Resourceful, thrives in a continuous learning environment and has an interest in digital transformation.
- Passionate, able to propose and drive new initiatives to improve the efficiency of the department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attractive remuneration package in consonance with experience and qualifications.
- Training opportunities.
- Value driven work environment.