Contact Our Experts

  • Please check the box below to confirm you are human

Thailand Corporate Secretarial Services

In Thailand, in many cases foreign entities cannot own more than 49% of a company, the remaining 51% must be owned by Thais. This is stipulated in the Foreign Business Act, which also prohibits foreign companies from engaging in certain activities completely. Our Thai team will help you navigate these regulatory requirements and stay compliant with Thai laws at all time.

Our services include:

  • Advice on the structure and incorporation of the local legal entity
  • Perform company name check and reserve and register preferred name with the Department of Business Development (DBD)
  • Provision of local directors, shareholders and company secretary, and the provision of Local Registered office
  • Virtual office services
  • Assist in securing local business licenses and other requirements
  • Perform required statutory filings with the relevant government authorities, assist with the opening and closing of bank accounts, company name changes and any other administrative changes

We provide guidance for our clients every step of the way, from incorporating their company and navigating local rules and regulations, to tax and accountancy support. Thailand is a wonderful, exciting country, but experience, expert advice and local knowledge is a must for new companies entering this market

Director Alpadis Thailand

Thailand Insights