Contact Our Experts
Hong Kong Company Formation Services
Setting up a company in Hong Kong is easier than in other jurisdictions but you should not underestimate the preliminaries and paperwork required to make it happen. You will need to register your company with the Companies Registry of Hong Kong and obtain name approval, apply for a Certificate of Incorporation and a Business Registration Certificate, have a local registered address and obtain licenses, if needed.
Our capable team will guarantee that no ball is dropped when setting up your business and will keep it running in full compliance with evolving regulation requirements.
Our services include:
- Setting up your company, pre-registration filings, approvals, and company incorporation.
- Preparation of constitutional documents, including articles of association, minute book, register of shareholders, directors, company secretary and designated representative, share certificates book and company seal.
- Advice on licensing requirements and regulatory approvals for conducting business in Hong Kong, including license applications.
- Provision of local directors, nominee shareholders, company secretary, registered office and designated representative.
- Company incorporation in other jurisdictions (Singapore, Labuan, Malaysia, Switzerland)
Download our factsheet(s):
We have relied on Alpadis Group to provide us with corporate services and they have never failed to perform, going above and beyond our needs. They are very proactive, solution-oriented and have in-depth knowledge of doing business in the region
Liam Ross, Finance Director, Thurlestone Shipping Group