Contact Our Experts
Singapore Family Office Services
Global growth over the past few decades has generated a record amount of wealth in many parts of the world. Asia alone is home to 48,245 ultra-high net worth individuals (as of 2018).
Wealthy families are increasingly setting up family offices to overcome the challenges they face when looking to preserve and grow their wealth, including global economic uncertainty, lack of governance or the absence of a clear succession plan.
A family office typically assumes day-to-day management and administration of the assets of a family. It provides professional wealth management, allows for greater involvement of second and third generations, facilitates intergenerational continuity, and ensures a strong family and business governance framework.
Singapore offers a unique and conducive environment to set up a family office. A global financial centre strategically located in the heart of Asia, Singapore offers political, legal and economic stability, attractive tax schemes and a benevolent regulatory framework to families willing to set up and operate a family office.
Our team will facilitate the set-up of your single-family office in Singapore, providing comprehensive advice on how to structure and set up the family office, apply for tax incentives and regulatory exemptions, and provide ongoing support to ensure full tax and regulatory compliance and the smooth administration of the family office.
Our services include:
- Structuring, incorporation and administration of legal entities comprising the family office
- Application for tax incentives and regulatory exemptions/licenses
- Application for work and resident permits, including Permanent Residency (PR) under the Global Investor Program
- CRS and FATCA registration and reporting
- Fund administration and accounting
- Tax and regulatory compliance
- Management of high-value assets (property, yachts, art, aircrafts)
- Concierge Services
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step